IPD health insurance
In-Patient-Department or IPD is patients hospitalized more than 6 hours.
What did IPD mean? IPD use call patient in the department.
Typically, if we take out health insurance, we will have coverage in case we need to receive an inpatient treatment (IPD) and the coverage of each insurer will be similar.
Benefit of health insurance
- Costs in general hospitals.
- Fee for the operating room, X-ray examination in biochemistry.
- Cost of special medical consultation.
- Emergency first 24 hours.
- Compensation if hospitalized.