Scope of the Protection of Policyholders
Once you have got policy from insurance company, What you need to looking at ?
Both types of health insurance provide similar coverage which are divided into seven main categories as followed….
- Coverage when the policyholder admitted to hospital because of an accident or illness
- Cost of surgery and consulting with doctor
- Cost of providing medical care
- Cost of treatment at clinics or outpatient treatment
- Cost of childbirth
- Cost of dental treatment
- Compensation for costs ocurred by the hospital services as a special treat when admitted at hospital or treating at home.