The good, The bad of each life insurance
Did you know? The goods and the flaws of each type of life insurance
There's 5 type of life insurance with unique policy on each one. 1. Normal life insurance - Long term, duration fee, but work for the rest of your life. - Not much benefits, only get your money back when you're dead.
- Temporary life insurance
- Short term, can make an agreement on your duration, kind of like a car insurance. - Actually works like car insurance, temporary, if you're dead outside the policy time, you pay it for free.
- Saving life insurance
- Very good for saving, can't get your money back until the end of policy. - Low benefits, not really works as a life insurance, risks of inflation.
- Pension life insurance
- More benefits than saving insurance, lower risks of inflation. - Low benefits, not really works as a life insurance.
- Investment life insurance
- High benefits in protection, like normal Life insurance, also benefits from investment. - Investment could cost higher premium, already have higher premium than the rest.