- Terms and Conditions
- Please check terms and conditions, including personal information policies (or Terms and Conditions) thoroughly. Because visiting, accessing, using or gaining any information or data from Rabbit Finance’s website or https://rabbitfinance.com/, or ordering or receiving any services, would indicate that you accepted to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. This would impose on you with any devices you use.
- By accepting to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, signifies that you are to be bound by law to be in contracted with the company. The companies are Rabbit Internet Co., Ltd and its subsidiaries. If “company” is mentioned, it means Rabbit Insurance Broker Co., Ltd., its subsidiaries and company’s legitimate successor.
- The company needs you to stop using the website if you are not satisfied with Terms and Conditions and don’t want to accept all conditions from the company.
- Note: Rabbit Internet Co., Ltd. is not a bank, insurer nor a financial institution. We are only a distribution channel for insurance and financial products.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions
- The company could change or adjust the Terms and Conditions, website usage and this agreement any time without any notice in advance.
- We advise you to check the Terms and Conditions every time you access our website. It is because any access to the website after any adjustment would prove that you accept our new agreements on the website.
- Any transactions or other uses on the website would indicate that you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- If an item or items in this agreement is illegal, canceled or cannot be done, the item(s) is/are considered deleted and would not affect remaining items.
- Websites’ Links
- We may link you to third-party websites that are not managed by the company. These links are for your convenience only. While you access those links, we will not take any responsibilities on any contents from third-party websites or their website availability. Moreover, if you decide to access those websites, it will mean that you choose to take any responsibility for your loss by yourself.
- Our websites may have or may link some contents about offers, promotions or discounts by third-party providers. We do not guarantee or recommend any of those offers or providers.
- Company’s Data
- Data inside the website are protected by laws and regulations on Intellectual Property. To be specific, the company is the owner of the website including all information and content inside. This excepts other data from third-party websites.
- You cannot use, copy, send, make deep-link or hyper-link scrape, download, show, imitate, sell, do marketing, take advantage of, print, distribute or do any other actions that violate the website’s intellectual property of any parts of said property. Unless, when you use the website or services according to Terms and Conditions, or when you gain written permission from the company, related insurers or other third-party personnel that working with the company. You can contact the company for more information.
Unless otherwise indicated, the copyright in this website and its contents, including but not limited to the text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement, are the property of Rabbit Internet Co. Ltd., and are protected by applicable Thai and international copyright laws. No part or parts of this website may be modified, copied, distributed, retransmitted, broadcast, displayed, performed, reproduced, published, licensed, transferred, sold or commercially dealt with in any manner without the express prior written consent of Rabbit Internet Co. Ltd.. You also may not, without Rabbit Internet Co. Ltd. expressed prior written consent, insert a link to this website on any other website, frame or "mirror" any material contained on this website on any other server. Any such unauthorized reproduction, retransmission or other copying or modification of any of the contents of Rabbit Internet Co. Ltd. website may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action. Rabbit Internet Co. Ltd. disclaims all liability which may arise from any unauthorized reproduction or use of the contents of Rabbit Internet Co. Ltd. website.
All trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed in this website are the property of Rabbit Internet Co. Ltd. and/or their respective third party proprietors as identified in the website.
Unless the prior written consent of Rabbit Internet Co. Ltd. or the relevant third party proprietor of any of the trademarks, service marks or logos appearing on the website has been obtained, no license or right is granted to any party accessing this website to use, download, reproduce, copy or modify such trademarks, services marks or logos. Similarly, unless the prior written consent of Rabbit Internet Co. Ltd. or the relevant proprietor has been obtained, no such trademark, service mark or logo may be used as a link or to mark any link to Rabbit Internet Co. Ltd. website or any other site.
- Disclaimer and Warranty Disclaimer
- The company’s website, comparison and services are managed according to the company’s existing Terms and Conditions. Even though the company have employed appropriate measures to confirm the validity of the content, we do not guarantee or affirm by any means on website, comparison or services that link to third-party websites. This includes any confirmation, warranty on rights, completeness, benefit, correctness, safety, quality or suitability for specific purposes, also personal purposes.
- Nevertheless, we do not create or distribute warranty by any means that accessing or using the website, comparison function and services via our website or third-party websites will not be interrupted, is flawless or virus-free or safe.
- Limitation of liability
- The company, its subsidiaries, boards, staff, employees and agents are excluded from liability on all the loss and damage regardless of the reasons. This includes agreements, violations and other reasons on your purchasing or plan to purchase products or services from one of the insurers.
- The company, its subsidiaries, boards, staff, employees and agents declare that we are excluded from liability on mistakes from or damages caused by viruses or other components that damage your computers, programs, operating system or other materials that have rights. This also includes the loss caused by when you open or access the company’s website, comparison function, website’s services or links that take you to third-party websites, along with accidents, such as wars, strikes or natural disasters.
- In any situation, the company is not responsible for any indirect damages, special damages, punitive damage, damages from breach of contract or consequential damages which are caused by contracts, contract violations, strict liability or any other causes that related to the company’s website, comparison function, services or the links to third-party websites.
- Overall liability of the company to the loss or damages, whether caused by contracts, contract violations, strict liability or any other causes that related to the company’s website, comparison function, services or the links to third-party websites, is limited to 1000 Baht.
- These exclusions and limitations of liability are within the maximum extent permitted by laws.
You shall compensate and protect the company from the damages caused by claims, responsibility, loss, damages and other expenses, including reasonable legal fees which are caused by or related to:
- Your misuse of the website
- Your violations on any provisions in the Terms and Conditions
- Your violations on any intellectual property including the website’s IP address or
- Claims from other parties to company related to 10.1, 10.2 or 10.3
- Other Notes
- The company has the rights to cancel, suspend or stop you from accessing or using the website. And the company has the right to remove your account anytime without any notice or reasons prior.
- If the company does not use or impose its rights in this Terms and Conditions, do not imply that the company has abandoned the rights. The company still has the right to use or impose mentioned rights anytime.
- In some cases that some provisions in the Terms and Conditions are invalid, canceled, cannot be done or by any other means, will not affect other complete provisions in these Terms and Conditions.
- Terms and Conditions are a mutual agreement between you and the company, and they will replace all previous contracts, both oral and written, about the website or its services.
- Law and Dispute Resolution
If there is a case where the company becomes a party in a dispute, please note that the Terms and Conditions here are under Thailand’s laws only. The company (both you and the company) shall present the disputes or any claims to the authorities that come from the Thai court.
- Contact Us
If you are not satisfied with these Terms and Conditions or want give us your suggestions, please contact us as follows:
Rabbit Internet Company Limited (Head Office), 1032/1-5,
Krits building 2nd floor, Rama 4 Rd, Thungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Tax number: 0105556053111